We invite you to attend the City of Novato City Council Meeting this coming Tuesday, August 23, 6:00 pm at Novato City Hall, 901 Sherman Avenue to support our efforts to educate the city on what needs to be included in a permanent, protective wireless ordinance. The process for drafting and soliciting input on that ordinance will be on the agenda at the following meeting (September 13).
You can also join the meeting by Zoom link, and even comment virtually. But a good “live” showing will help the cause immensely!
Other ways you can help:
- Sign this petition online – it’s easy. Just click on “Sign The Petition” and fill out the form. This is very important to demonstrate wide public support.
- Send a letter to City Councilmembers expressing the views in our petition: (Individual Council Members Contacts, or email@example.com).
- You can also draw ideas for letters from here: https://wirenovato.org/emails-letters-comments-to-city-of-novato/
- Make an online comment HERE before 3PM on August 23. (Item F – Public Comments).
- Submit an Opinion Letter to Dave Allen at the Marin Independent Journal